RECOVERING FROM WRONGFUL TERMINATION
Wrongful termination from your job is not easy to recover from, especially in today’s economy. Luckily, Nelson Law Group has been helping those affected by wrongful termination in Knoxville and the greater East Tennessee area for several years.
What is wrongful termination?
Wrongful termination can include many circumstances of being fired, such as:
- Disclosing confidential data or whistleblowing
- Anything based on religion, race, military service, gender, or other ethical issues
- Unlawful at-will termination
- Breach of contract
- Retaliation due to discrimination complaints
- Any other situation in which you feel as if you should not have been fired
If you are not sure if your situation is considered wrongful termination, an experienced attorney would be happy to talk through your case with you.
What should I do if I think I have been wrongfully terminated?
- Contact an experienced wrongful termination lawyer at Nelson Law Group
- Keep record of everything that happened before, during, and after your termination so that you can relay these notes to your lawyer.
- Make sure to follow the advice given by your attorney and complete every action required of you so that the case can proceed in a timely manner
What are the next steps?
If you feel that you have been wrongfully terminated, you have several legal options available to you. Contact an experienced wrongful termination lawyer at Nelson Law Group at (865) 383-1054 or email info@NLGattorneys.com for more information. We have proudly served the East Tennessee area for several years and we would be happy to fight for you. Have a question you don’t see here? Visit our FAQs.
We look forward to meeting you soon!